TCI 9 7/8 Oil Well Drilling Bit Manufacture Tricone Rock Drill Bit/Drill Rod
- Type: Core Drill Bit
- Usage: Well Drilling
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 82071990
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- IADC: All
- Origin: Hebei
2. Structure Features
1)With high precision bearings with neck to slide, two way thrust bearing; Tooth palm bearing surfact surfacing hard alloy and cone bearing with reduced after welding together gold sliver, improve the bearing capacity and resistence to bite ability.
2)The high precision metal seal, metal seal by a pair of elaborate design processing of metal sealing ring as bearing to dynamic seals, two high elastic rubber function circle, which located in the teeth palm and die as static sealing seal area, the optimization of the seal compression ensures that the two metal ring seal surface always kept in good contact.
3)Steel ball lock die, suitable for the high speed.
4)The differential pressure and prevent drilling fluid restrictions in the lubricating system all rubber oil storage sac, for bearing system provides good lubrication guarantee.
5)250. C temperature the high temperature, abrasion resistance of new grease.
6)Set the teeth bit high strength and high toughness carbide gear, optimize the design of the tooth row number gear, toothy height and unique alloy tooth shape, give full paly to the set high wear resistence and excellent teeth bit of cutting ability. Steel teeth drill tooth face apply welding new wear-resistant materials, in keep steel teeth bit high mechanical penetration rate at the same time, improve the drill bit cutting teeth life.
3. About The Tricone Bit
1) High-strength, high flexibility, high temperature, high wear resistance.
2) High-precision metal seal.
3) locking roller ball, to adapt to high-speed.
4) The use of high strength hig toughness carbide teeth.
5) Hours in the rotary cone bit with the impact, crushing and shearing the role of broken rock.
6) cone bit to adapt to the soft, medium and hard of various strata.
7) Reasonable price and long working life.
4. Packing: Wooden box, steel box or as your requirements
5. Payment Terms
T/T and L/C are acceptable(30% advanced payment after sign the contranct, then 70% payment after see the B/L)