API 8 1/2 Inch Matrix Body PDC Rock Drill Bits
|FOB Price:||US $680 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $680/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: IADC CODE
- Material: Alloy Steel, Tungsten Carbide
- Certification: ISO
- Bearing Type: Sealed Bearing and Non-Sealed Bearing
- Color: Blue or Red
- Specification: according requirement
- HS Code: 8207191
- Type: Center Drill Bit
- Usage: Well Drilling, Well Drilling
- Model Number: Steel Tooth Bit, TCI Bit
- Suitable Formation: Soft, Medium Soft, Hard, Medium Hard, Very Hard
- Trademark: HJ
- Origin: China
Features of PDC drill bit
1. Cutting structure is force balanced and bit blade is asymmetrically designed so that the load on bit is balanced that resulting better stability of the bit.
2. Main cutter are high performance PDC cutters to insure service life of the bit while improving ROP.
3. Cutter exposure is optimized to insure the oil bit can achieve higher ROP is soft to medium formations.
4. Shock absorbers are designed to make the bit capable of drilling through formations with hard stringers.
5. Hydraulic system of the bit is optimized using dynamic flow pattern simulation technology to enhance cleaning and cooling effects of the bit to effectively prevent bit from balling.
Use: Oil well, water well, mining, explorer well drilling.
Suitable Formation: Various of hardness rocks or mud except the hardest hardness or ununiform rocks like cobble.
Size: 5 7/8", 6", 6 1/2", 8 1/2", 9 1/2", 9 5/8", 9 7/8", 12 1/4", etc.
Body Type: Matrix or Steel
Cutter Sizes: 5/16"(8mm), 1/2"(13mm), 5/8"(16mm), 3/4"(19mm), etc.
NO. Of blades: 2~8
|Type||all kinds and size PDC bits|
|Applicable||water well, oil field, construction, geothermal, directional boring, and underground|
|Formation||sticky, soft, medium hard, hard formation|
|Packing||fumigation free of wooden case|
|Payment Term||T/T (30% downpayment and 70%balance before shipping.)|
|Supply Ability||1000 Pieces/month|
|Delivery Time||within 7-15 work days|