190.5mm 7 1/2′′ Matrix Body PDC Bit Two Rows
|FOB Price:||US $680 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $680/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: IADC CODE
- Material: Alloy Steel, Tungsten Carbide
- Certification: ISO
- Bearing Type: Sealed Bearing and Non-Sealed Bearing
- Color: Blue or Red
- Specification: according requirement
- HS Code: 8207191
- Type: Center Drill Bit
- Usage: Well Drilling, Well Drilling
- Model Number: Steel Tooth Bit, TCI Bit
- Suitable Formation: Soft, Medium Soft, Hard, Medium Hard, Very Hard
- Trademark: HJ
- Origin: China
MADE IN CHINA
PDC BITS: Any size is available. Please kindly send us your inquiry if you need PDC Bits.
1,Suit for drilling medium to medium-hard formations.
2,Evolute asymmetrical blade cutter design and balanced bit load so that bit whirl is prevented.
3,Composite gage protection and low torque design improve rate of penetration.
4,CFD hydraulic balance design results in better bit cleaning and cutting removal .
5,Combined utilization of high performance PDC compacts significantly prolongs bit life
6,Higher nozzle counts and/or fixed ports to best serve cleaning,cooling and cuttings evacuation requirements
with available hydraulic flows.Allows for higher flow rates with minimal increase in pump pressure.
Feature:Diamonds are impregnated in the matrix behind the PDC cutters
Benefit:Increased footage drilled in abrasive applications.
Product Description-----high quality PDC drill bit :
1. Cutting structure is force balanced and bit blade is asymmetrically designed so that the load on bit is
balancedthat resulting better stability of the bit.
2. Main cutter are high performance PDC cutters to insure service life of the bit while improving ROP.
3. Cutter exposure is optimized to insure the bit can achieve higher ROP is soft to medium formations.
4. Shock absorbers are designed to make the bit capable of drilling through formations with hard strigers.
5. Hydraulic system of the bit is optimized using dynamic flow pattern simulation technology to enhance
cleaning and cooling effects of the bit to effectively prevent bit from balling.
Main bit size(mm)
PDC core drill bit
75/54.5 94/74 113/89 113/109 153/129
PDC center drill bit
Concave 3 wing bit
60 75 94 113 133
60 75 94 113 133
Many wing scraper
60 75 94 113 133 133 153 173 190 215
PDC Indexable drill bit
153/94 153/113 190/153 190/113